Core Biology Facility Rates for 2013-2014
|Lab, Equipment, or Service||Unit||Price ($)|
|Molecular Biology Lab1||Day||10.00|
|Tissue Culture Lab2||Hour||21.50|
|Accuri C6 Flow Cytometer3||Hour||30.00|
|FACSJazz Cell Sorter3||Hour||80.00|
|ABI 7500 Fast Real Time PCR Machine4||Run||36.00|
|GE Health Storm 865 Imager||Scan||10.00|
|Thermo Multiskan Spectrophotometer5||Scan||5.00|
|Leica DM IL Inverted fluorescence Microscope||Hour||12.00|
|Liquid Nitrogen Cell Storage||Box/month||8.00|
45.5% surcharge for off NDSU campus clients.
1. This fee covers the following pieces of equipment located in IACC316/354. The fee is $10 per day, or a contract price of $300/quarter, or $1000/year.
ABI traditional PCR thermocyclers
Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer*
Table-top 25R Beckman Centrifuge
Heat Blocks, balances and pH meter
Computers equipped with FlowJo, Prism, Microsoft Office, BD Accuri C6 software, and ImageQuantTL
*must provide your own chips and reagents
2. This fee covers regular plastic consumables, VWR microscopes (bright field and inverted), cell counter usage, centrifuge usage, CO2 incubators, and cell storage. Media and media components are separate. A minimum 20 minutes will be charged to help cover the cost and to maintain normal operation of the lab.
3. Minimum charge: one hour. This fee is for operating the machine on your own. Separate labor charges will be added if CBF staff assists clients in running samples and/or analyzing data.
4. This fee does not include qPCR plates and sealing films.
5. Maximum $50 per day.
6. Maximum $100 per day.
7. Labor charges for training, consultation, performing experiments, or data analysis.